Investment Management Advisory
Shore Capital Stockbrokers Limited is a member of the London Stock Exchange and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Shore Capital Limited and Shore Capital and Corporate Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
The information on this website about Shore Capital Group Limited ("the Company") is derived from sources considered reliable but no warranty, expressed or implied, by the Company, its directors or employees is given as to its accuracy or completeness. No reliance should be placed on this information in any decision to acquire or dispose of shares in the Company or any investment referred to herein. Potential investors in the Company's shares are recommended to take advice before dealing from an authorised professional investment adviser or stockbroker.
The services described on this website are available solely subject to the terms and conditions of a client engagement agreement which will represent the whole agreement between any Shore Capital group company and the client. The description on the website is to provide a preliminary overview and cannot be relied upon as the basis of any contractual obligation. No investment advice is offered on this site and none should be construed as being offered. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future and share and unit prices can go down as well as up.
Where links have been provided to other websites this has been done solely for our users' convenience, without giving any express or implied guarantee, endorsement or recommendation by any Shore Capital group company. No Shore Capital group company has any responsibility for the content of such websites and cannot accept any liability in this respect. Use of these links implies acceptance of this condition.
Whilst we seek to keep this website up-to-date, the information displayed is subject to change without notice.
Shore Capital is extremely well placed to build a portfolio of German real estate for our clients and manage it going forward:
- We have assembled three highly successful European real estate funds
- We currently act as the management and investment advisor in respect of 438,000 sqm of mixed real estate in Germany alone
- Our asset management advisory platform is set up to deliver all services including financial reporting, to the highest standards
- We are well known and well established in the German market place with a full-service team
- We have significant expertise in arranging financing of real estate assets
We have experience in and can assist clients through the entire investment cycle, including:
- Sourcing and financial analysis
- Acquisition finance
- Legal and technical due diligence
- Structuring considerations, e.g. joint ventures and efficient acquisition structures
- Asset Management Advisory
- Exit strategies
Our operations have been developed with the aim of creating value and increased investment returns, and our fee structures reflects this aim.
For further information, please contact Thomas Marlinghaus, Director & Chief Operating Officer, Germany, on +49 (0)30 204 587 100.